GoldBug

GoldBug

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introduction

My name is Kristen Ohlemeier and I am a Digital Media major with a minor in English. Digital Media is a sub-school of the Scripps College of Communication which trains us in some of the most expensive and difficult software in the entertainment industry: Maya and the Adobe collection. Maya is a 3D modeling software to create virtually any 3D object and place it in a movie or video game, like Gollum in Lord of the Rings, every single object in a Pixar film, or objects in video games.

I am personally pursuing an interest to make narrative-driven video games. Most of my favorite video games usually had an excellent story and those video games are: Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Prince of Persia (2008), Assassin's Creed II(one of the few where the story didn't matter), Portal, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Metal Gear Solid.

Interesting facts:

-I hate the taste of mint. Doesn't matter what it comes in - gum, toothpaste, chocolate - I hate it.

-I have written four novels, none of which are published or will likely come close to being published.

-I love cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment